Solution for watching Wiz1.net streams
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Solution for watching Wiz1.net streams

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Gator Country
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    19,199
    Thanked 27,069 Times in 10,770 Posts

    Question Solution for watching Wiz1.net streams

    Quote Originally Posted by sthie View Post
    Out of nowhere the Wiz1 links do not stream.

    I have cleared my cache, browsing history and cookies, and that did not work.

    It is just weird how they suddenly do not work.

    Anybody else having this issue?
    Yes. I think it's due to the streaming "platform" service he uses, changed their ad types. I have found a solution for my system.

    Win 7 sp1, Firefox browser. (Chrome didn't work for me)

    I use ublock origin add-on (on another pc I have both ublock and adblock plus at the same time)

    I click the wiz1net link the first time. Wait for the x to appear to "close ad". Click the X.
    Actually it creates two tabs neither of which is actually the stream. Close them both.

    Immediately return and click the same Wiz1net link again. Wait for the X to appear and click it. I now get the stream and I click for full screen.

    There may be another tab pop-up, if so close it asap. Never believe any ad/anything when attempting to watch any stream. The ads are all FAKE.

    Let me know if this procedure works for you, or if you have found another viable workaround.

    My feeling is that if all Wiz's viewers are having the same issues as we are, his numbers will drop drastically and he'll fix the BS.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ft420 For This Useful Post:

    All Blacks (14-12-2017),itwizard (16-12-2017),Ratpenat (16-12-2017),sthie (16-12-2017)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 516 Times in 303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ft420 View Post
    Yes. I think it's due to the streaming "platform" service he uses, changed their ad types. I have found a solution for my system.

    Win 7 sp1, Firefox browser. (Chrome didn't work for me)

    I use ublock origin add-on (on another pc I have both ublock and adblock plus at the same time)

    I click the wiz1net link the first time. Wait for the x to appear to "close ad". Click the X.
    Actually it creates two tabs neither of which is actually the stream. Close them both.

    Immediately return and click the same Wiz1net link again. Wait for the X to appear and click it. I now get the stream and I click for full screen.

    There may be another tab pop-up, if so close it asap. Never believe any ad/anything when attempting to watch any stream. The ads are all FAKE.

    Let me know if this procedure works for you, or if you have found another viable workaround.

    My feeling is that if all Wiz's viewers are having the same issues as we are, his numbers will drop drastically and he'll fix the BS.

    Your instructions are PERFECT! I opened up Firefox, added Ublock, and followed your steps to get Wiz's ESPN link to work.

    I really appreciate your help!

    ON IOWA!!!
    GO HAWKEYES!!!

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sthie For This Useful Post:

    All Blacks (14-12-2017), ft420 (14-12-2017),itwizard (16-12-2017),Ratpenat (16-12-2017)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    2,630
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 522 Posts
    It works for me (WIN 7 , Firefox , ublock origin + NoScript).
    Excellent job ft, thank you very much.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All Blacks For This Useful Post:

    ft420 (15-12-2017),itwizard (16-12-2017),Ratpenat (16-12-2017),sthie (16-12-2017)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Gator Country
    Posts
    13,574
    Thanks
    19,199
    Thanked 27,069 Times in 10,770 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ft420 View Post
    [....]

    My feeling is that if all Wiz's viewers are having the same issues as we are, his numbers will drop drastically and he'll fix the BS.
    Maybe this has happened.
    Tried a link today and all the new BS seems to be gone. Could be back to normal, or who knows...

    I just clicked the wiz1net link, new tab opens with screen box (as always); waited for the "x" to appear; clicked it and the stream appeared in the same screen box, same page.

    Let's see how it goes. Check this space.

    If you ain't a Gator, you must be................ Gator Bait !!
    Big CHEERS To All Streamers! Geaux Saints!


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ft420 For This Useful Post:

    itwizard (16-12-2017),Ratpenat (16-12-2017),sthie (16-12-2017)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 516 Times in 303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ft420 View Post
    Maybe this has happened.
    Tried a link today and all the new BS seems to be gone. Could be back to normal, or who knows...

    I just clicked the wiz1net link, new tab opens with screen box (as always); waited for the "x" to appear; clicked it and the stream appeared in the same screen box, same page.

    Let's see how it goes. Check this space.

    FT, All,

    The Wiz links are working for me again on Chrome. Maybe he did fix the issue.

    As a test, I clicked on the ESPN link. This opens a separate window for the ESPN channel. When the "x" appears under "Advertisement can be closed," click on it and it opens an additional window. Close both of these windows. Click on the ESPN link again. A new window appears. When the "x" appears under "Advertisement can be closed," click on it and ESPN will begin to stream.

    Hope that helps!

    ON IOWA!!!
    GO HAWKEYES!!!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sthie For This Useful Post:

    ft420 (18-01-2018),itwizard (16-12-2017)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 516 Times in 303 Posts
    I can't find Ublock-origin for Chrome.

    Sorry in advance; I know it is somewhere in the NCAA tab but I can't find it.

    Can somebody post a link for it?

    Thanks in advance!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to sthie For This Useful Post:

    ft420 (18-01-2018)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    2,630
    Thanked 1,950 Times in 522 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sthie View Post
    I can't find Ublock-origin for Chrome.

    Sorry in advance; I know it is somewhere in the NCAA tab but I can't find it.

    Can somebody post a link for it?

    Thanks in advance!
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dnhcphjbkeiagm

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to All Blacks For This Useful Post:

    ft420 (18-01-2018),sthie (16-12-2017)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    1,081
    Thanked 516 Times in 303 Posts
    FT, All,

    I decided to simply do all my streaming on Firefox.

    I am using both Ublock origin add on and AdBlock Plus at the same time.

    How does that sound?

    Anything else I should be doing?

    Thanks!

    ON IOWA!!!
    GO HAWKEYES!!!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to sthie For This Useful Post:

    ft420 (18-01-2018)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 436 Times in 177 Posts
    It has to do with Chrome update 66. once i updated no flash worked for me in chrome. i just uninstalled and reinstalled my browser. also look at the top right near the url bar. chrome blocks scripts it deems "unsafe" - some of them are scripts for the streams. just enable them to run and they should load fine.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ZunoxHK For This Useful Post:

    ft420 (03-12-2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •