postimg.org image hosting site is down but all images still available at postimg.cc

Thread: postimg.org image hosting site is down but all images still available at postimg.cc

Thanks
    Thanked 27,021 Times in 10,737 Posts

Exclamation postimg.org image hosting site is down but all images still available at postimg.cc

ATTENTION!!!

The image hosting site I have been using for years (postimg.org) had a server expiration, but all images were stored on a mirror site and they are ALL still available at postimg.cc. The problem is that in order to view the images one must change the "postimg.org" portion of the URL to "postimg.cc". or one can just swap the .org portion to .cc.

This will have to been done for the hundreds of images I have uploaded in the forum, and will take some time (a long time!) to accomplish and finish. I will do all this bit by bit when I have the time. Hopefully I can finish this extremely arduous and boring task by the start of the Fall sports season.

In the meantime, if anyone wishes to view any image I haven't updated to the new URL, they can select "reply with quote", copy just the image URL, paste into a browser, and manually swap the .org to .cc themselves.

updated by ft420 on: 24 April 2018

REFERENCE .... http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/postimage.org.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ft420 For This Useful Post:

Ratpenat (12-05-2018)